1. Talk about what you would do to make sure you'll finish your assignment on time?
2. Do you think it's a good idea that some schools require students to finish 40 hours of community service each year.
3. What kind of job is the most rewarding? University professors, environmental scientists or journalists?
4. What should your university do to improve the environmental condition on campus?
5. Talk about an activity you would like to participate in the near future, explain your answer in details.
6. Your university is planning to replace paper books with electronic books, what is the advantage and disadvantage of this plan?
7. The university dining hall is changing its food service to include more healthy food with lower calories. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of this change?
8. Talk about your favorite book when you were a child, explain why you like to read it in details.
9. Describe a person you want to learn more about. Explain why you w治疗癫痫病的中医院ant to know more about this person in details.
10. Which of the following activities do you think is the most beneficial for a child's growth? Doing team sports, talking with others or traveling?
11. Research shows that people are supposed to sleep for at least 8 hours a day, but as a matter of fact, some people sleep for only 6.5hours. What do you think is the impact of sleeping to people's lives? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.
12. Which method do you prefer in finding a job.
13. If your parents have some extra money, how would you like them to spend it?
14. Describe a toy or a game you enjoy playing.
15. What are some important effects of the worldwide availability of Internet on modern people's life? Use specific details and examples to support your response.
16. How would your life change in five years?Explain in details
17. Which subject do you want to learn most: science history, art history or history of the world in the 20th century?
18. Which of the following do you think the school should build to improve student life山西医院治疗癫痫病怎么样? 1. swimming pool;2.cafeteria
19. Your friend is planning to spend some time in your country but he is worried about the cost. What kind of suggestion will you give him?
20. What would you build if you have the and land to do so, a park or a library? Give specific reasons and examples in your response.
1. Agree or disagree：a good school should have large book collection
2. Some people prefer to wash dishes by a dish washer. Others prefer to wash dishes by hands. Which do you prefer and why?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's impolite to make calls or send text messages on a diner table. Explain in details.
4. While doing group projects, some students prefer to lead, others prefer to support. Which do you think is better and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it's easier to teach primary school students than to teach university students.
6. Some people prefer to only take the courses that are related to their future career.
Others prefer to take a variety of course. Whi癫痫病是怎样引起的ch do you think it's better?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that process is more important than result.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that all children under the age of 16 should attend school. Explain your answer in details.
9. Some people prefer to state their opinions publicly. Others prefer to only share their thoughts with close friends and families. Which do you prefer?
10. Some people think it's better to take classes in the daytime and have a part-time job in the evening. Some people prefer to have a part-time job in the daytime and take classes in the evening. Which do you think is better? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer.
11. Some students prefer to study nine or ten months a year. Others choose to be in school the whole year. Which do yo think is better? Explain why.
12. Do you agree or disagree that it's better for college students to choose their major after they spend a year of two in college?
13. Do you prefer experienced teachers or new teachers to teach you?
14. Some students prefer to go to un癫痫治疗专业医院是哪家医院iversities or colleges in their hometown. Others prefer to go to universities or colleges in new cities or towns. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
15. When you have problems, you will ask advisor for help or search it through internet or library.
16. When having classes, some prefer to take notes while they are listening to the teachers words. Others prefer to listen to the teachers words only，not taking any notes. Which do you prefer?
17. Some people like to study in public places where there are other people around. However, others prefer to study in places where there are few people or no people. Which do you prefer?
18. Agree or disagree：money and power are the symbol of success.
19. Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
20. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer and explain why.